domingo, 2 de octubre de 2011

Best Bluetooth iPad Keyboard For The iPad 2

The reason most people end up purchasing a Bluetooth iPad keyboard is always due to one major flaw with the iPad 2. Now, don't get me wrong, I love everything the iPad has to offer and there's rarely a time that you won't see me either browsing the web or having a cheeky game of Angry Birds. However, when it comes to typing, the iPad 2 just can't keep up.


I bought my iPad 2 for the purpose of replacing my laptop with a more portable, stylish looking device that would be much easier to bring into the office and meetings. The only problem was, when I started to pick up that typing pace, the quality of my articles began to diminish. I'm sure you've already experienced the annoyance of hundreds of spelling errors and random auto-corrections that see you having to go back through every document you write and proof-read.


This is why I decided that a Bluetooth iPad keyboard for my iPad 2 was vital. Naturally, since I bought the iPad for its touchscreen capabilities and discrete size, I didn't want an iPad case with keyboard that would make things too bulky. This ruled out most of the products on offer, since the majority sported thick and rather heavy leather folio cases.


However, it was only when I found the Zaggmate iPad 2 keyboard that my eyes widened. This Bluetooth iPad keyboard featured everything I desired, from its slim, futuristic design to its incorporated full keyboard. The Zaggmate really sets itself apart from the crowd thanks to its discrete aluminium casing that is not only highly protective of your iPad 2 from dents and scratches, but also unbelievably lightweight. This meant that I still had no trouble bringing my tablet to the office without the concern of damaging it on the journey in.


On top of that, the Zaggmate iPad 2 keyboard features a fantastic stand capability for when you just want to sit back, relax and enjoy a movie or two. The tilt function allows you to keep your iPad 2 in landscape or portrait positions, so you can enjoy media, games and apps whichever way you prefer.


The best part about the Zaggmate had to be its ingenious incorporation of a full keyboard. By having this physical Bluetooth iPad keyboard in front of me to type on, my fluency and accuracy hit an all time high. In fact, after a few meetings, I was literally making only one or two mistakes within 5-6 pages of notes! This was a fantastic improvement on my previously very messy work with the touchscreen.


If that wasn't enough, you know how I wanted portability? Well, this Zaggmate iPad 2 keyboard only increases the size of the iPad 2 by a mere 0.25 inches, which is a paper-thin increase that brings with it so many benefits.


So, if you want the ultimate iPad case with keyboard on the market, you can count on the Zaggmate iPad 2 case. Even if you look around, you simply will not come across anything that comes close.


ofertas aire acondicionado

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario